IDEALCHOICE FOR YOUNGER POPULATION
Sigma® CR150 High Flex Knee System
Today’s diverse patient population demands a knee system that can react to the needs of the individual patient. The Sigma Knee System brings together function with wear resistance to match patient needs. Regardless of the size, shape or activity level of patients, surgeons can feel confident that with the Sigma Knee system, they can choose the procedure and implant to meet their patients’ demands. Sigma Knee System has been continuously developed to provide options for surgeons to address specific patient needs.
Sigma CR150 is a High Flex knee system designed to combine function with wear resistance. As the name denotes, Sigma CR150 implant system accommodates up to 150 degrees of flexion while preserving the posterior cruciate ligament..
The Sigma CR150 High Flex Knee System is designed to provide optimal function for high demand patients.
The main functions of the femoral components are:
- Rounded coronal geometry maximizes contact area while minimizing contact stresses1
- Accommodates high flexion with Sigma CR150 and RP-F
- Minimizes abrasion and is designed to reduce backside wear2
- Based on the clinical heritage of the LCS®3
- Conforming design promotes insert rotation relative to tibial tray
- Self aligning bearing is designed to decouple flexion extension and rotation into two unidirectional motions
- Diminishes incidence of tray loosening by reducing torque stress at the proximal tibia
4 Benefits of the Sigma CR150
- Accommodates up to 150 degrees of flexion
- Offered in both Fixed and Rotating Platform Options
- Increased Conformity in High Flexion
- Enhanced Wear Performance
- High level bone preservation
- High flexion up to 150 degree
- Lesser pain
- Early and better mobilization
- Long life of Implant Survivorship
- Smaller incision
- Less soft tissue damage
- Long life of Implant Survivorship
A growing number of surgeons are using camera-computer systems to help them apply their skills to the utmost advantage for patients undergoing joint replacement. The goal is to assist surgeons to operate with smaller incisions and greater precision.
As the first cement less acetabula cup with a pre-assembled delta ceramic liner, the DELTAMOTION® Hip System uses clinically established technology in an innovative way to provide a novel, best-in-class solution for younger patients, particularly those with small acetabulae,
The Orthopedic Suite has fully computerized Digital Operating Theatre that displays, records and streams at the touch of a finger. It has the first pinless Ceiling Mounted Navigation Platform in 3D with most advanced software for Hip and Knee Joint Replacement allowing 99.9% accuracy
A complete medical technology solutions for Operating Theatres with high quality equipment, guaranteeing optimum treatment for patients and greatest possible working comfort for the personnel. Supra-aseptic Laminar flow O.T. with HEPA filters
Today’s diverse patient population demands a knee system that can react to the needs of the individual patient. The Sigma Knee System brings together function with wear resistance to match patient needs. Regardless of the size, shape or activity level of patients,
TRUMATCH® Solutions brings a new level of personalized Total Knee Replacement surgery to your Patient. It is based on the proven philosophy of mechanical alignment, with the customized instrumentation and computer software system designed to aid in knee
Unicondylar Knee Replacement simply means that only a part of the knee joint is replaced through a smaller incision than would normally be used for a total knee replacement.Unicondylar Knee Replacements have been performed since the early 1970’s with mixed success.